Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
After spending three days traipsing through a wonderfully empty Cinque Terre, on our last day we took the boat down to Porto Venere. At the southernmost tip, the church of Chiesa San Pietro stands like a sentinel watching over the entrance to the natural harbour formed by the island of Arcipelago Spezzino. The arches here looking out over the Ligurian Sea framed the solitary yacht beautifully. Originally built in 1198m the church is very photogenic inside as well as out with its Genoese architecture and black and white striped facade.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor