TAKE PART • WIN $100
A very peaceful and quiet morning at Assalah beach in the lovely town of Dahab in South Sinai, Egypt. I woke up to the prayer call of the Muezzin and decided to grab my camera for some sunrise pictures. It was very clear and you can see the sun come up behind the Saudi Arabian mountains over the Gulf of Aqaba. The softness of the colors, the tranquility of the whole scene and the lonely boats made it all very peaceful and calm.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor