TAKE PART • WIN $100
After spending a few days hiking and camping on the Mt Etna volcano in Sicily, we got woken up at 3 am with a deep rumble of the volcano. We watched the spectacular eruption in the dark night for some time, but decided to wait until dawn to capture the full range of colors at the first light of the day.
I feel extremely lucky to have witnessed this scene, as just 15 minutes after the shot, the volcano calmed down again and returned to the state we had seen it in for the last days, with only some smoke coming out of the crater.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor