TAKE PART • WIN $100
This picture was taken while on vacation at the Ayada Resort beach in the Maldives. The Maldives is a quick flight from Abu Dhabi and is best described as paradise on earth! To get the shot, I had to slowly wade out in the shallow water to around waist deep, very carefully as I was nervous about getting my camera wet and patiently waited for the sun to rise. I used my Sony Alpha 6100 Mirrorless camera with the standard 16-50mm kit lens. The early get up and patience was well worth it. The Maldives is a great destination, time almost stopped for my wife and I, the islands are amazing picturesque and you can just relax & switch off the rest of the world. For me one of the best things was that there was no cell reception, there is wifi so need to worry as you can still check your emails and social media! I would suggest going during the dry season from December through to April.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor