Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Last year in August my wife and I spent some days in Altaussee in Styria, Austria. This small village is nestled on the shores of the Lake Altaussee, which is encircled by mountains. The most noticeable of these peaks are the Loser to the north, the Trisselwand to the east and the Sandling to the west. In the morning, there is frequently dense fog around this mountain lake. I took this image a few minutes after sunrise. Fortunately, the fog and clouds cleared and thereby revealed the view to the first light on the Sandling. The wooden houses in the foreground show the characteristic style of this mountain village.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor