TAKE PART • WIN $100
My family and I packed up and headed to Death Valley for a few days. Warm days and blue skies made for a pleasant mental get away but conditions weren't too inspiring for landscape photography. On the third day the winds kicked up. Anyone who has been in the desert during a windstorm knows what it's like. If it's not tied down it's likely gone. From camp we watched a couple unlucky tents get flattened and blown away. Our only casualty was a lantern. I knew that the wind would also be sweeping away countless footprints in the dunes. I set an alarm for stupid o'clock and the next morning my daughter and I headed out in the predawn darkness. Sure enough, as light spilled across the land we were rewarded with a sea of pristine sand dunes.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor