The coldest day since about 4 years! This morning we had -17°C and my fingers froze within seconds when I took my gloves off to change the lens. The stunning scenery with the fog over the water, the floating ice sheets crashing into each other and making spooky noises and lots of birds was simply breathtaking. I felt like in another world and could not take my eyes off the beautiful sunrise, although it got pretty chilly out there, I can tell you!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor