This particular morning I had set the alarm at 3.45am and then 5.00am, each time checking the views outside to see whether it was worth venturing out early. On both occasions it looked like the weather wasn't going to give a decent sunrise, so I drifted off to sleep.
Waking again just after sunrise, I noticed what appeared to be sunlight on the tree outside and lay there half asleep working out whether it was the sun or not! after a short while I got up, peered out the window and looking across to Caerleon I discovered this beautiful view, which appeared to look like an ocean, but it was indeed a cloud inversion basked in morning glow or raising sun.
With no hesitation, I started taking photos of this incredible phenomenon - my particular attention focused around two isolated trees at the top of the hill.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor