TAKE PART • WIN $100
This was our once-in-a-lifetime trip to Egypt and Jordan. I wanted to photograph Petra but also wanted to see the desert while we were there. We took a caravan trip into Wadi Rum and it was much more spectacular then I could ever have imagined. The colors of the sand, rocks and dunes were amazing. And when the sun set everything turned red. I was walking through this canyon and came upon this sand dune that had built up against the mountains. The colors were vibrant and it was a hot and of course sunny day. Even though this image was shot in the heat of the day I liked the colors and textures. I would love to go back and spend much more time in Wadi Rum.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor