TAKE PART • WIN $100
This picture has been taken in the Sahara desert of Morocco where I spent one week to take a break from the busy daily life. It takes a 9 hour bus ride through the Atlas mountains from Marrakech to get there but it's really worth it. The beauty of the Sahara is amazing and although I did not bring my professional camera with me, I still managed to take some wonderful shots of this magnificent piece of nature. You need a very experienced guide, lots of water and a good sense of orientation in order not to get lost in this sandy world.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor