TAKE PART • WIN $100
In the autumn of 2020, I took a trip to Colorado aimed at photographing the beautiful Colorado fall colors. Throughout the trip in Colorado it was clear blue skies without a shred of clouds. On the way back to California I made a detour to visit Dead Horse Point which had been on my list for quite a while. Even though I had seen so many great photos of Dead Horse Point, I was still shocked at the immense canyons and rock cliffs. As the sun sets below the horizon, the entire canyon was lit by the burning clouds. It made the long drive and long wait totally worthwhile.
To capture the vast canyons with enough resolution, this 500 mega pixel panorama image was made from 70 photos stitched together, 5 rows vertically with 14 frames per row horizontally. Each photo was shot with a 70-200 mm lens at a focal length of 70 mm.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor