The due to COVID postponed Basecamp trip to Antarctica would finally take place in Nov/Dec 2022, and I was so much looking forward to it.
After leaving Ushuaia and crossing the Drake passage, the weather (mainly the wind) made it impossible to land at the first planned sites. However, the expedition crew on board was very flexible and creative and managed to get us to Paradise Bay on one of the few days with clear skies. It was magic! All the ice, colours, shapes, perfection.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor