Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
October is a great month for fall colors especially in Leavenworth, Washington. The weather looked great so I packed up all my camera gear and made the 2 hour drive to this quaint Bavarian village in central Washington. Fall colors were at their peak in the town of Leavenworth and in all the surrounding areas. I decided to head west into the Tumwater Canyon where the Wenatchee river flows. I found a great reflection on the river a couple of miles into the Tumwater Canyon. I wanted to get the widest angle possible so I used my 16-35mm lens. And then I waited until the light was just right and took this photo. The best time of the year to visit Leavenworth and the surrounding area is in the fall and in the winter months.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor