Scott Lake view. This was a beautiful August day. I was exploring different areas in Central Oregon, since we just moved to this location. I drove down a side road and discovered this beautiful lake. I like the cloud reflections in the water, and the Spiraea flowers by the water's edge. I would like to visit again during sunset and see what beautiful colors and patterns I could capture in the clouds and water. I will be visiting this spot again!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor