Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
This summer, I decided that I would drive from St. Paul, Minnesota to Badlands National Park, in South Dakota. It was a long seven hour drive, but it was well worth it. Badlands National Park is an often overlooked national treasure. I was there during peak tourist season and often I did not see another person for miles.
The landscape in Badlands is remarkable and wildlife is everywhere. I was also surprised (especially this year) to see wildflowers throughout the park. Since most of the United States is experiencing serious drought conditions this year, I did not expect to see the many flowers and the lush green landscapes all across the park . The terrain in Badlands National Park is very diverse with landscapes varying from rugged red layered rock cliffs to soft multicolored hills of rock to flat green prairies. The morning and evening light further enhances the gorgeous colors of the rocks. Many people quickly drive through the badlands on their way to Mount Rushmore; missing much of the incredible, diverse, beautiful landscape, wildlife and vegetation.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor