TAKE PART • WIN $100
Autumn in Minnesota is my favorite season. The colors are beautiful and different every year depending on the weather that we have had the previous spring and summer. The best conditions for beautiful autumn color are a wet, warm spring days and sunny, dry summer and autumn days along with cool autumn nights. Morning sunlight further enhances the colors.
I drove by the church in this photo many times, without stopping. Once the color was at it's peak, I came back early in the morning to take this photo.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor