We were really lucky to get the hiking permits to the Coyote Buttes. The hike was not that bad except there is no shade during the entire duration of the hike, so make sure to keep hydrated.
The place was magical where we were surrounded by the wave formations on the rocks and with such formations all around, it sometimes becomes overwhelming to choose what to click. We explored the area and the leading lines on the rocks looked like were going to the clouds. Clouds also added contrast to the picture.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor