This image is a composite of 4 images taken consecutively to capture the water movement as the sun set over the Giants Causeway. The epic interlocking hexagonal basalt rock formation on the north coast of Northern Ireland is a UNESCO world heritage site and National Trust location. The legend is that the causeway was built by Irish giant Finn MacCool when he was fighting with Scottish giant Benandonner. The site is free to access and well worth the walk down to climb among the stones.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor