Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
This shot of the peak of Mount Cartier in Revelstoke, British Columbia, Canada, was taken handheld at a focal length of 500mm with a 1/30 sec exposure - now how's that for the magic of modern mirrorless IBIS? Instant-human-tripod, or near enough; and a good thing, as this little light show only lasted two dozen heartbeats as the clouds parted just before the sun set behind 8,000ft peaks adjacent to the west. I still love my collection of old DSLRs, but mirrorless systems really have changed the game for long lens landscape photography.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor