TAKE PART • WIN $100
One of the most fascinating aspects of landscape photography to me is the fact that a single scene or motive has many different faces, depending on light, season, and other circumstances. I think that this picture would work in no other condition; it requires the snow and a grey sky to underline the minimalist character of the leafless bushes. I love these unspectacular, “pure”, images. There is not much to be seen, and this is the point. It is a scene that one would walk by 99 out of 100 times. Nature doesn’t always offer us fantastic views, fascinating light, or spectacular clouds, and getting across this feeling of emptiness and “normalcy” in an image presents a challenge that I like taking.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor