Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Tuy Phong sea is called Co Thach sea. This place has a beach full of hills, low rocky shores stretching to the sea.
This photo was taken in 2011, also my first time here. Immediately, I was drawn to the scenery here. I am here at 5 am. The growing water covered most of the rocky outcrop on the surface of the water. Dawn is rising in the East, I quickly choose a shooting angle, set up the camera and shoot. At this time, the sun was still behind the cliff, I kept shooting until the sun appeared on the top of the cliff, and this was the decisive moment for the photo.
Normally, this place is a low coast, full of large and small rocks. At the time of the shoot, the sea level high, completely covering it up, so I got this composition - so beautiful.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor