It was a bright day in September 2022 when my wife and I made a day tour of the Italian Dolomites. From Lago di Misurina, we took the way to Rifugio Citta di Carpi, a mountain hut at 2110 m, situated in the southwest of the mountain group called Cadini di Misurina.
We took a rest and experienced this overwhelming view. In contrast to other overcrowded huts in this region, only two other people were enjoying their meal. These mountains had their first snowfall in autumn, only a few days later.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor