TAKE PART • WIN $100
Kubota Garden is a beautiful Japanese garden located in Seattle. It's a beautiful place to visit anytime of the year, especially stunning in the fall. But maybe the most special time to visit is when a rare Seattle snowfall blankets the garden.
I've always wanted to visit and photograph the garden in snow since I saw an image in a book about Seattle over a decade ago. This past Saturday I finally got the chance.
The heavily falling snow made it a challenge to shoot, but I got several I really liked, this image perhaps being my favorite.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor