This year, we had a surprising amount of snow in Bavaria, and luckily, the snow stayed on the trees together with some hoarfrost. I went out in late afternoon in order to capture some pastel lights during sunset at this cold day, we had -8 degrees.
This area is well known to tourists from Munich, for example, and quite close to my home, such that I know the conditions while looking out of the window. I went there for the second day in a row, to increase sharpness I used now a tripod.
I waited for a person to be positioned between the large trees forming an alley to give me this picture, luckily one colorful cloud increases interest in the picture, what also made a difference to the picture taken the day before.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor