The red rock country around Sedona is a year-round playground for hikers and outdoor enthusiasts. Winter is my favorite time to visit as the snow and ice provide a stunning accent to the rocks, and fewer visitors mean more solitude on the trails. This was particularly true on a December hike up Oak Creek Canyon along the West Fork trail. The 'subway' formations along the creek were amazing, with icicles and a frozen creek complementing the scene.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor