TAKE PART • WIN $100
A delightful and lesser known slot canyon is Sidewinder, one of my favourite short hikes in Death Valley. After the gradual uphill walk from the car park, you begin to enter a narrow canyon. If you are there in the Winter months, you will be rewarded with a wonderful little waterfall!
The light was indirect shade and I had the whole place to myself to set everything up. The textures of the rocks was what spoke to me the most. The 11-24 did it's usual magic and I am happy with the result!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor