TAKE PART • WIN $100
Wandering the Mesquite Dunes in Death Valley National Park during the sunrise hours. A lone figure climbing the dune added to the scale of the scene. A wind storm the night before washed the dunes flat for the most part, and a small amount of wind blows across the peaks of the highest dunes. This scene just screamed to be processed into a black and white image, so here was the result. Since this area can be searingly hot, i would recommend that the photographer go in off season. In this case it was spring. And morning light or afternoon light is the most advantageous.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor