After an intense snow storm at the south rim of the Grand Canyon I was able to get to Grandview Point and hike down to this spot where I could photograph this tree. The snow storm finally started to clear an d a small gap in the clouds allowed a little sunshine to come through. As the canyon warmed up, the dense clouds started to lift revealing this incredible scene. The grand canyon is still hidden from view giving this a soft ethereal look and feel.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor