Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
It was another dark stormy morning as I headed out before sunrise hoping to find something worthwhile to photograph. I actually like the challenge of finding ways to capture the best of whatever nature throwes my way, and based on the sky this morning, I had decided it was probably going to be a black and white image of soime sorts.
Believing that I was not going to capture anything to amazing, I decided to head east on the beach and explore where I hadn't been for years.
Right on cue the clouds began to open up and the sun pushed its way above the distant coastral hills.
I quickly re-adjusted my settings as light and colour filled the rockpools and managed to snap off some photos for a focus stack.
Minutes later more storm clouds pushed in and I packed up, feeling pretty happy with what I had managed to capture.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor