TAKE PART • WIN $100
Forests abound near my home in central Pennsylvania. One of my favorite places to photograph in the forests is a stretch of Kettle Road, a dirt road on a nearby area of mountains called Seven Mountains. This road has a sinuous segment that creates a nice leading line from foreground to background. I have photographed it in all seasons except winter, when it is sometimes difficult to get to because of ice and snow.
One foggy October morning, as leaves were starting to turn their autumn colors, I captured this image on Kettle Road. The fog helped simplify the background, lend an air of mystery, and diffuse the lighting.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor