Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
This shot was taken about 100g minds after sunset and behind me. This is the perfect example of why you should look behind you.
This shows St Benets Mill which is one of the former wind pumps that helped to control the water level on the Norfolk Broards.
This wind pump was built in in 1775 and continued to work for 150 years, under going a number of alterations during its life with the final one being the addition of the traditional Norfolk boat shaped cap.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor