TAKE PART • WIN $100
Mount Rainier National Park is less than 3 hours away from my home and is one of the most spectacular locations in the beautiful northwest. This volcano is a temple that attracts me every year to explore what it has to offer again and again.
This trip was no different as I tried a new way or angle to see this glorious mountain. I hiked a trail called Pinnacle Peak Trail, just south of Mount Rainier. This trail puts you in the saddle between two peaks of the Tatoosh Mountain range. This trail is only 2.5 miles / 4 kilometers in distance and the payoff is breathtaking. I arrived more than an hour before sunset, giving me plenty of time to settle in for a good composition. I was greeted with such a surprise when the rocks before me lit up from an alpenglow in the fading sunlight. I certainly feel blessed to capture such a wonderful moment in time being there for my first visit.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor