We went out to see the Nasa rocket launch, only to be met with thick and heavy fog. Haworth looked pretty as ever in the fog. So I decided to capture the scene using my camera and tripod.
It was a really dramatic scene; luckily, I managed to capture it using the tripod, 3-stop ND filter, trigger release cable and slow shutter speed.
The colours were beautiful and vibrant; the fog was thick and heavy, and the clouds were dramatic, too.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor