Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
This is the Confederation bridge, which spans the Northumberland Strait between Prince Edward Island and New Brunswick, Canada. It's quite an architectural feat, being the longest bridge ever built over water that freezes in winter. It's over 12kms long and takes over 10 minutes to drive across. It's built as a series of arches, with a slight curve and a higher section in the centre, allowing for ships to pass below. This view is from the PEI side looking across to NB on a cloudy summer afternoon.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor