Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
An interesting natural creation near the village Budiná is a picturesque andesite cave called Jánošíková skrýša (Janošík's hideaway) or Janošík's room. This characteristic name was given because the locals believed in the past that members of Janošík's retinue were hiding here. The cave is 7.5 meters long and is part of Budínska Rock and the Ostrůžky volcanic massif. The cave was created by mechanically weathering probably of the tree from andesite lava and later by freezing down the slabs, especially in cold periods of older quaternions. The cave was declared protected in 1994.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor