TAKE PART • WIN $100
The views from Zabriskie point are among the most photographed in Death Valley, and with good reason: the vistas from this overlook are nothing short of spectacular.
Easy access makes this a popular destination, yet the vastness of the place makes it possible to almost always find a good vantage point from which to photograph. Just as in the rest of the park, the composition possibilities here are endless.
On this particular morning I was lucky enough to have some clouds drift in just in time, adding a splash of color to the sky.
This particular photo is a panorama stitched together from eight images.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor