I noticed the nice and cosy atmosphere outside when I woke up that morning. The fog slowly cleared, and the clouds broke a little and let the first rays of sunshine over the Hardangervidda on the fjord, the mountains and the clouds.
When I fetched the camera to capture the great mood, lo and behold, there was a cloud just above the one pillar of the bridge. So quickly lifted the camera on the tripod, set F8 and automatic exposure, selected the appropriate section and pulled the trigger.
Again and again, I look at this picture and think back to the beautiful vacation in this fabulously beautiful country.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor