Blue hour over Seattle city center after a stunning sunset. This photo was taken from West Seattle Alki Beach Pier at Duwamish Head. After shooting the sunset over the Olympic Mountains in the west, we turned east and saw the beautiful cloud hovering over the cityscape with the famous Space Needle to the left of the skyline. Although the cloud looked stormy, there was no rain, and Elliott Bay was beautiful and still with the amazing blue hour light coming through.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor