Having access to a beach house on the island is such a nice thing so that when you visit, you can go visit your favorite spots during your favorite times of day and hopefully, you'll get the shot you were hoping for. Like this one. This area is where Hurricane Harvey decided to make landfall. This area was mowed down flat and waterways changed forever because of the power of the storm. Luckily no human lives were lost here, but the wildlife/bird sanctuary was reduced to splinters. It's taken a few years, but life is once again thriving here. Scars remain, but nature prevails.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor