What fascinates me about mountains is that they are huge but still silent and humble.
A quick escape to Innsbruck, Austria, brought me closer to this element of nature. Every time I witness them, I freeze and admire their beauty.
The great Alps stand behind the small town of Innsbruck in Austria. The golden yellow light of the setting Sun adds thrill to the feel. One must witness it in person to admire its true beauty. This is my medicine to the soul.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor