On the coldest day of our trip to the Seiser Alm in the Dolomites last week, I was faced with a difficult dilemma; crack open a beer or head out to catch the sunset on the Langkofel and Plattkofel. We were up at the Alm to go cross-country skiing, and I'd worked out my location for catching the mountains the day before. Because access to the Alm is limited, I needed to catch the last bus from Compatsch to Saltria and get off halfway.
I arrived just as the setting sun was caressing the tip of the Langkofel and was glad that I'd done the preparatory work the day before and could hit the ground running.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor