It was a fantastic experience to visit Iceland in the middle of winter last February 2023.
Despite the fairly flat skies, I still thought of photographing and isolating the points of interest from the multitude of people present in the scene.
So, once I was positioned in front of everyone, I shot this focus stacking from low to the ground using my faithful photographic filters, including my GND signature.
The icy mist is like a multitude of micro pins on the face.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor