The Stepstone falls area is part of a walking and hiking trail in Exeter, RI...it is a very popular place for photographers in the fall, when the leaves are changing color; during the spring and summer, with most of the trees and bushes a similar color of green, it can appear boring and monotone...but I have photographed in the spring and had one lucky image. The walking here can be treacherous because a lot of the rock covered ground has standing water and is slick...I speak from experience..it is important when shooting here that you go after a period of rain otherwise the water level is too low rendering the waterfalls nonexistent...also, it is a hunting area: during hunting season wear appropriate clothing so you will be seen as a human.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor