This is the famous Tunnel View in Yosemite National Park. Visitors have been coming here to enjoy the view and photograph it since its opening in 1933. I got up very early one winter morning and drove to Yosemite. All the snow required chains on my car. Other photographers were lined up along the wall getting their own creative perspective of the scene. I like how the sun is shining on El Capitan. You can see Half Dome on the right, and of course the Yosemite Valley is down below.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor