TAKE PART • WIN $100
After crossing the Amazon rain forest, the open plains of southern Venezuela, the Gran Sabana, await you. Traveling in the rainy season wasn't the most comfortable but the light situations with the dense clouds and the intense green of the plains were spectacular. The famous Tepuis were covered by thick clouds giving them an even more mystical look.
Southern Venezuela is not a very touristy place, so it's good to have your own vehicle to move around freely and explore the more remote corners.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor