TAKE PART • WIN $100
I was flying back to Buenos Aires from Califate after trekking around Torres del Paine circuit for two weeks. The sunsets there were pretty unremarkable, moving from plain blue to the grey overcast featureless skies. In Patagonia the only predictable thing about the weather is that it is unpredictable. We had a short stopover at Trelew, at sunset. The sun was dipping down over the horizon when suddenly the sky lit up with a thin gold line and red and blue hues filled the sky. A memory still with me.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor