Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
This was taken at Maligne lake in Alberta, Canada, on a September evening...I walked a long way to this part of the lake to get an image that appealed to me; there was a crowd at the immediate entrance to the lake so this walk of about a half mile got me into an area that was quieter and I could compose and maybe find something I really liked as the sun set...during the time I was shooting, a young moose was running amok near the other end of the lake keeping people busy avoiding him...then a large family arrived where I was and started a long conversation right after I found this composition..as we talked, I kept triggering my 2 second timer until sunset ended: nothing could stop me.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor