This spring in Upper Bavaria was unusual because it was raining a lot the day I wanted to take some pictures of old trees as it was quite foggy. While checking this area I noticed that the fog was already gone. However, on my way home, I noticed a beautiful foggy mood around this little lake, in a protected area. The trees in the middle were already dead because of their "wet feet", catching the eye and nicely contrasting with spring greens.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor