Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
This place is usually sought after by photographers. It is of enormous potential in all respects relatively to a landscape photographer. In my opinion, it is the best spot for seascape photography in Portugal.
On this day I went for another session (sunset). When I arrived I quickly realized that it wouldn't have much color, but the mood awakened in me something that since I frequent this place I dreamed of photographing, I just had to wait for the day with the perfect conditions, and they were there. The fog and the high tide combined perfectly for the image. It was just a matter of waiting for a little more diffused light, the rest was simple.
The use of a 10 stops added mystique to the image (in my opinion) which I liked a lot. By centering the motive, I clearly broke the rules, but that was intentional. The main focus is clearly the Chapel, and the surrounding area contextualizes the message and the idea that I wanted to convey. It was a blessed day.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor