Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
During a road trip in West America, I captured this picture from the bottom of the Lower Antelope Canyon in Arizona. A site very popular and very photographed by tourists. I wanted take a different look of these canyon with this point of view which shows two arches, pointing my camera to the sky. The beautiful and soft light inspired me. The black and white is not a a insignifiant choice. It's a good way to highlight the shapes and lines including those two arches.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor